AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Exclusive News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Video Premiere + Interview: Brandi Carlile

Posted by - 12:03 PM on 06/08/12
To celebrate the release of Brandi Carlile's wonderful new album Bear Creek, we have some goodies to share with you today. Firstly, we are premiering a video of her performing the song "Raise Hell" in the replies, so go take a look at that and get ready to want to sing and dance along! Once you're done dancing alone in your room, head over here to read the interview that Gina, one of our lovely users, did with Brandi for us. And, as always, make sure to support her if you like the music. Enjoy.
from the interviewBecause thereís nothing to hide behind with this album. We donít have a big producer or structured system to hide behind. There wasnít another place. We did this album on our own, and we did it in a place that is so similar to where we live and so close to our home that itís making a statement for us. If you give us the reigns completely and we can make our own album, this is what it will sound like. Thatís a big deal.

Displaying posts 1 - 9 of 9
12:03 PM on 06/08/12
Lueda Alia
User Info.
12:38 PM on 06/08/12
cshadows2887
User Info.
Great interview with one of the best artists working. Everyone should read.
12:39 PM on 06/08/12
imagination
/ignitetheknown
User Info.
I really do hope the filmed videos for each song. That would be rad.
01:01 PM on 06/08/12
sjb2k1
8-6, double check my wang
User Info.
this album is really good
03:06 PM on 06/08/12
stargazer920
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Featuring Tony Stark on the violin
04:35 PM on 06/08/12
brandifan88
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Buy The Brandi Carlile Bear Creek Cd Brandi Country Music
10:25 PM on 06/08/12
njsuccessstory
The '59 Sound
User Info.
Woah never thought I'd see Brandi Carlile on here! Anyways, great performance. Bear Creek is a great album.
11:23 PM on 06/08/12
brandifan88
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
brandi bear creek is the best good job brandi josh tim and phil. the only show i see close to seattle on the tour is bend no local seattle show this summer? i been a long time brandi fan i watch most of her concerts in seattle since 2002 first two show i saw was in seattle capital hill at the centery ballroom. i seen her shows in portland and one year i travel to salt lake city for work saw her show at the state room in state street and the few days before she play a show outside a utah record store on record store day the band was playing in front of the record store. brandi holp you win a grammy this year good luck from your best fan.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos