AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

03:52 PM on 04/20/12 
User Info.
Float Upstream
No Avatar Selected
Male - 18 Years Old
For you high school folk, ready for the super fun season of AP exams? This year I get to take my first one, World History, and my teacher is stressing it like it is the most important thing we will ever do. What exams are y'all taking and how are you feeling about 'em?
01:28 PM on 04/22/12 
User Info.
KellyGleason
Long Island
Female - 24 Years Old
Good luck! AP exams saved me a lot of trouble in college - didn't have to take math or english because I passed the AP exams.
01:36 PM on 04/22/12 
User Info.
thesafeword
-
Portland, OR
Male
I wouldn't have signed up for this website if I knew that there were exams.
08:33 PM on 04/22/12 
User Info.
mena
This whole box is Pepe Silvia!
No Avatar Selected
Boston, MA
Female - 19 Years Old
Physics B and World History.
12:32 PM on 04/23/12 
User Info.
XEmoBoyShandorX
Taking new user name suggestions!
San Francsico, CA
Male - 20 Years Old
The AP Exam to take is US History. Saving me so much trouble in college right now. Hate and love APs, finished off a semester worth of GEs from them but such a pain in high school.
08:19 PM on 04/23/12 
User Info.
majinsharingan
Erase All Pictures of Ron
Tallahassee, Florida
Male - 20 Years Old
AP Studio Art, because it's the only AP class my school offers and I'm going to be an art major anyway. The exam isn't anything to worry about, 29 pieces; 24 digital, 5 physical. I have all my work finished, just need to edit them and upload.
06:07 PM on 04/24/12 
User Info.
swimhockey
The Times We Felt ALIVE
New Hampshire
Male - 20 Years Old
Taking bio only because otherwise I'd have to take a final
10:59 AM on 04/25/12 
User Info.
Will_000
life is killing me
Staten Island NY
Male - 19 Years Old
Took APUS last year, scored a 3. This year I'm taking AP English Lit, US Government, and Psych. I think I can pull a 4 on Psych and English, but I'm fucked for Gov, my teacher hasn't taught us anything all year.
11:21 AM on 04/25/12 
User Info.
Passion Man
Kenosha, Wisconsin
Male - 22 Years Old
oh advanced placement not absolute punk. never mind.
11:27 AM on 04/25/12 
User Info.
RyanPm40
Ryan
NH
Male - 21 Years Old
I totally wish I had taken some sort of AP course for college credit. Would make my schedule a lot better. Luckily, I tested out of taking any math courses due to my SATs and transcripts, anyways. Math sucks!
07:36 PM on 04/28/12 
User Info.
kismet
Occasionally a fan girl
Buffalo, NY
Female - 20 Years Old
Took APUS last year, scored a 3. This year I'm taking AP English Lit, US Government, and Psych. I think I can pull a 4 on Psych and English, but I'm fucked for Gov, my teacher hasn't taught us anything all year.

I took psych last year and got a 4. You need to know what tardive dyskinesia is. It's always on the exam.
I'm screwed for environmental, my teacher still hasn't finished teaching us the book. I feel pretty good about gov though. My teacher is amazing and I've managed to retain a lot of the material.
10:00 PM on 04/28/12 
User Info.
Tautou107
drink liquid clocks til i see god
Female - 21 Years Old
aww i sort of miss the AP exam period...
10:27 PM on 04/28/12 
User Info.
TimmyVilgiate
No Avatar Selected
Woodland Park, CO
Male
Well, last year I got a 5 on the AP English Lang&Comp, and a 4 on the US History test. This year, I am taking Enviromental Science, and English Lit&comp. Somehow, I also convinced myself that with two semesters of our schools psych class, and a little extra studying, I could take the Psych test, and against my better judgement signed up to take the exam. Well. Now I know what tardive dyskinesia is...
10:40 PM on 04/28/12 
User Info.
Ben09
Registered Member
The Woodlands, TX
Male
History and Government AP exams are a joke. If you know basic stuff, you should get a 3.
08:36 AM on 04/29/12 
User Info.
Tautou107
drink liquid clocks til i see god
Female - 21 Years Old
Well, last year I got a 5 on the AP English Lang&Comp, and a 4 on the US History test. This year, I am taking Enviromental Science, and English Lit&comp. Somehow, I also convinced myself that with two semesters of our schools psych class, and a little extra studying, I could take the Psych test, and against my better judgement signed up to take the exam. Well. Now I know what tardive dyskinesia is...
psych is the easiest of the AP exams. i took the class, but i studied very little and still managed to get a 5 so you should be fine as well. from what i remember, it's not too specific and the essays were pretty open-ended and easy to talk your way through. good luck!

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos